Know how to View GST e-Way Bill Blocking or Un-Blocking History
E-Way Bill generation facility is automatically blocked by GSTN when a Tax Payer fails to file returns (GSTR-3B) for two consecutive periods. The tax payer can file EWB-05 application for unblocking of E-Way Bill generation facility through GSTN Common portal. The user can Accept or Reject the application. Unblocking of E-way Bill functionality has been made available to unblock the e-way Bill access that was blocked by GSTN.
At present, a Zip file containing the Commissionerate wise list of blocked and un-blocked GSTINs in CSV/Excel files is made available under e-Way bill folder updated on a daily basis in Antarang for all the CBIC-GST users to access. The users make use of filters in the Excel/CSV file to generate report pertaining to blocking and unblocking history of GST1Ns. With the launch of this functionality, the users can view the blocking/un-blocking history of a particular taxpayer at Pan India Level directly from the ACES –GST application.
Salient Features of the Functionality
The functionality allows the user to view the e-Way bill blocking/un-blocking history of a tax payer based on search parameters such as GSTN, PAN, Business Legal Name, Trade Name, Mobile Number & E-mail ID. It displays the Blocking/Un-Blocking History and the Application History for the selected period in respect of a taxpayer with the following download options.
- E-way bill blocking history of a Taxpayer
- E-way bill application history of a Taxpayer
10 Steps to Know GST e-Way Bill Blocking/Un-Blocking History
1. Login to the GST application
2. Change formation (if required)
View E-Way Bill Blocking History
1. Click on Menu->Click on GST-> Select E-Way Bill -> Click on “View E-Way Bill Blocking History”.
2. On clicking “View E-Way Bill Blocking History”, “E-Way Bill Blocking History” page will be displayed.
3. On Clicking GSTIN search box, Tax Payer Search pop up will be displayed.
4. Click on “Search By” drop down -> Select any one option in list and provide value in “Enter text/Value” textbox and click on “Search” Button.
5. On clicking the search button, GSTIN Information will be displayed as below.
a. Click on GSTIN hyperlink from the Taxpayer Search page.
6. Select “From Date” and “To Date” and Click on the Search button.
- Data will be displayed in “Blocking History” tab & “Application History” tab with Download options
- Under “Blocking History” Tab, the “Summary” and “Details” of the Blocking History will be displayed.
7. On clicking View Eye icon button, the EWB-05 Date & EWB-06 Date will be displayed under “View Details”.
- Number of unblocking days will be displayed as shown in the screenshot.
- Click on the Download button to download the “Blocking History”.
8. Blocking History of the Taxpayer will be Downloaded in excel format.
View E-Way Bill Application History
9. Click on “Application History” tab, Application History will be displayed with download option.
Click on the Download button to download the “Application History”.
10. Application History of the Taxpayer will be Downloaded in excel format.
You must log in to post a comment.