Public Sector Bank will provide Doorstep Banking to Senior Citizens, Divyang Individuals and all via App
As part of the EASE Reforms, Doorstep Banking Services is envisaged to provide convenience of banking services to the customers at their door step through the universal touch points of Call Centre, Web Portal or Mobile App. Customers canalso track their service request through these channels.
The services shall be rendered by the Doorstep Banking Agents deployed by the selected Service Providers at 100 centres across the country.
At present only non-financial services viz. Pick up of negotiable instruments (cheque / demand draft / pay order, etc.), Pick up new cheque book requisition slip, Pick up of 15G / 15H forms, Pick up of IT / GST challan, Issue request for standing instructions, Request for account statement, Delivery of non-personalised cheque book, demand draft, pay order, Delivery of term deposit receipt, acknowledgement, etc., Delivery of TDS / Form 16 certificate issuance, Delivery of pre-paid instrument / gift card are available to customers. Financial services shall be made available from October 2020.
The services can be availed by customers of Public Sector Banks at nominal charges. The services shall benefit all customers, particularly Senior Citizens and Divyangs who would find it at ease to avail these services.
Doorstep banking to increase customer convenience
- Frequent transactions available at doorstep
- Ability to lodge and track request from comfort of home
- point of access across all PSBs
- Hours for time- bound delivery
- Senior citizens
- Defense personnel, CRPF, widows
- Divyang individuals
- Salaried employees
- Corporate clients
- Retail shopkeepers and street vendors
Service booking and fulfilment from home
- Mobile app
- Customer care
- Web portal
- 5 easy steps to lodge cheque pick up request
- Notification to bank
- Notification to service agent
- Cheque picked up at home
Multiple inter-operable channels for customers
- Toll Free No.- 18001037188 or 18001213721
- Mobile App
- Web portal-www.psbdsb.in
Customer comfort top priority in the entire process
- Service delivered between 3 hours
- Multi channel notification (SMS, in-app, email) at each stage
- Reach-out to customers in 11 regional languages
- Geo-tagging of agents for real-time monitoring
- Adherence to safety norms during COVID
Doorstep banking to begin with launch of cash services
Cash deposit and withdrawal services at customers’ doorsteps
Other services to be activated
Non-Financial Transaction – Pick Up
- New chequebook requisition
- 15G, 15H forms
- IT Challan
- Standing Instructions request
Non-Financial Transaction – Delivery
- A/C Statement
- Non-personalised Cheque Books, DD, PO
- Prepaid instrument/Gift card.
- TDS / Form 16 Certificate issuance.
- 10. Term Deposit Receipt /Acknowledgement