CAG is hiring more than 10000 Auditors and Accountants across India
According to the CAG statement, the recruitment would be conducted for 10811 posts, and all the latest information regarding the recruitment drive is available on the official website cag.gov.in.
Here’s all you need to know about the massive recruitment drive at CAG:
- The last date to apply for recruitment at CAG is February 19.
- Personnel who hold a bachelor’s degree can apply for CAG recruitment 2021.
- The CAG auditor and account application form 2021 is available for immediate download on CAG website.
- The candidate’s age limit is set between 18 years to 27 years. And, the age relaxation for reserved quota will be applicable as per the government rules.
- After a successful appointment, all the selected candidates will be eligible for the remuneration of ₹29,200 to ₹92,300.
These are the open positions at CAG
|Commercial Audit offices||486||0|
|Railway Audit offices||427||0|
|Defence Audit offices||255||0|
|P&T Audit offices||303||0|
|Regional Training Institute||42||0|