New Income Tax Portal will not be available from 23rd October 10.00pm to 24th October, 2021 10.00am
The Income Tax Website will not be accessible due to scheduled maintenance activity from Saturday 23rd October, 2021 10.00PM to Sunday 24th October, 2021 10.00AM IST.
Due to this downtime, you will not able to access the e-filing portal to file your ITR, register yourself as legal heirs, register your digital signature for verification of tax return, check information regarding or download your Form 26AS etc.
1. Website will not accessible from Saturday 23rd October, 2021 10.00PM to Sunday 24th October, 2021 10.00AM IST.
2. Offline bulk submission mode for form 15CA/ CB has been enable . online submission modes for these forms has been disabled for updation as per new process it will be available shortly.
3. All ITR are available for e-filing. please use the latest utility to ensure correct computation of interest due of Interest due to revision of due dates and proper acknowledgement numbers.
4. Functionality to file Income-tax return is enabled for filing modified return u/s 92CD.
5. Kindly use department utilities under downloads and update your profile to be able to submit response against defective notice/ PFA.
6. DSC registration for Non- Resident Directors is now made available under respective company profile.
7. Legal Heir (representative assessee) functionality is enabled on the portal.