Companies (Management and Administration) Amendment Rules, 2022
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, the 6th April, 2022
G.S.R. 279(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement. –
- These rules may be called the Companies (Management and Administration) Amendment Rules, 2022.
- They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014, in rule 14, after sub-rule (2), the following sub-rule shall be inserted, namely:-
“(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-rules (1) and (2), the following particulars of the register or index or return in respect of the members of a company shall not be made available for any inspection under sub-section (2) or for taking extracts or copies under sub-section (3) of section 94, namely:-
- address or registered address (in case of a body corporate);
- ii. e-mail ID;
- Unique Identification Number;
- PAN Number.”.