MCA launching second sets of company forms
In our continuous endeavour to serve you better, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is launching Second set of Company Forms covering 56 forms in two different lots on MCA21 V3 portal.10 out of 56 forms will be launched on 09th January 2023 at 12:00 AM and the remaining 46 forms on 23rd January 2023.
Following forms will be rolled-out on 09th January 2023:
_SPICe+ PART A, SPICe+ PART B, RUN, AGILE PRO-S, INC-33, INC-34, INC-13, INC-31, INC-9 and URC-1.
To facilitate implementation of these forms in V3 MCA21 portal, stakeholders are advised to note the following points:
(1) Company e-Filings on V2 portal will be disabled from 07th January 2023 12:00 AM to 08th January 2023 11:59 pm for 10 forms which are planned for roll-out on 09th January 2023.
(2) Company e-Filings on V2 portal will be disabled from 07th January 2023 12:00 AM to 22nd January 2023 11:59 pm for 46 forms which are planned for roll-out on 23rd January 2023.
(3) All stakeholders are advised to ensure that there are no SRNs in pending payment and Resubmission status.
(4) Offline payments for the above 56 forms in V2 using Pay later option would be stopped from 28th December 2022 12:00 AM.
You are requested to make payments for these forms in V2 through online mode (Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking).
(5) In view of the upcoming launch of 56 Company forms, V3 portal will not be available from 07th January 2023 12:00 AM to 08th Jan 2023 11:59 pm due to 10 company forms roll-out and from 21st January 2023 to 22nd January 2023 for 46 company forms roll-out.
(6) V2 Portal for company filing will remain available for all the forms excluding above mentioned 56 forms.
Stakeholders may plan accordingly.
Read full PDF given belownew-forms-20221221