Step wise Process of Udyog Aadhaar Registration- Documents required and Benefits
In the recent years in order to boost the small scale business in the country the government of India has initiated the Udyog Aadhaar registration process. Previously, in case a person wants to start a business he/ she must get registered itself under both Small scale industry and MSME.
This process has now been made easy by introducing only two form under the Udyog Aadhaar registration which are Entrepreneur memorandum I and Entrepreneur memorandum II, whereas earlier one use to fill 11 different types of forms that were required earlier.
The Udyog Aadhaar registration is a completely online process. Industries registered under the Udyog Aadhaar are entitled to receive benefits of several government schemes such as subsidies, easy loan approvals etc. The major benefits by registering under Udyog Aadhaar is summarized below:
- Easy Availability of Collateral Free loans from banks
- 50% subsidy for patent registration
- Simplification in getting Licenses, approvals and other registrations
- Reimbursement of ISO Certification
- Subsidy on NSIC Performance and Credit ratings:
- Concession in electricity bills and may more
Details required for Udyog Aadhaar:
The following are the details required at the time of registration of Udyog Aadhaar:
- Twelve digit Aadhaar number which is issued to the applicant. In case of firm, company or any other body corporate the Aadhaar number of Managing Director, Authorised partner etc. must be provided.
- Name of the of Entity under which it is conducting its business.
- Type of Business entity like Individual, firm, company etc.
- Postal Address of the business for communication purposes including contact numbers and email address.
- Date of commencement of business.
- Details of any previous MSME registration.
- Banking details of the of the company which includes Bank Account number and IFSC Code.
- Key areas of activity of the business –service or manufacturing.
- The number of employees in the business.
- Total amount investment in terms of machinery and equipment by the business.
- Social Category- The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC). The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when required
- Physically Handicapped- The Applicant can select Physically Handicapped status of Entrepreneur
- Location of Plant- The Applicant may add multiple plant location in one registration by clicking Add Plant button
- Major Activity- The major activity i.e. either “Manufacturing” or “Service” may be chosen by the enterprise for Udyog Aadhaar. If your enterprise involves in both type of activities and if major work involves in Manufacturing and small portion of activity involves in Service sector then select your major activity type as “Manufacturing” and if major work involves in Services and small portion of activity involves in Manufacturing then select your major activity type as “Services”
- National Industry Classification Code(NIC Code)- The Applicant may choose multiple National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes to includes all their activities. Which means user can select multiple NIC code of Manufacturing and Service sector by clicking “Add More” button.If you want to add Manufacturing then select “Manufacturing” radiobutton and keep on adding by clicking “Add More” button otherwise if you want to add Service then select “Services” radiobutton and keep on adding by clicking “Add More” button. The NIC codes are prepared by the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) under the Ministry of Statistics and Program implementation, Government of India.The Applicant may use National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes searching facility to avoid 3 steps selection process.
Procedure for registration of Udyog Aadhaar:
Below is the procedure for Udyog Aadhaar registration:
2. Enter Aadhaar number and Name of the person who is the representative of the firm and validate the Aadhaar number:
3. Enter OTP and Validate further
4. After validating it will redirect to Udyog Aadhaar form which will be as below:
Enter the below details in the form:
- Social Category (like : SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Whether physically handicapped or not
- Name of Enterprise
- Type of Organisation
- PAN no of the concern person
- Address of the business entity
- Communication address of the entity and Mail and Mobile number of the authorized person
- Date of commencement of Business
- Previous MSME registration details if any
- Bank details of the enterprise like IFSC code and Bank Account number
- Major activity of the unit (whether engaged in manufacturing or service)
- National Industry Classification (NIC) Code for Activities(One or more activities can be added)
- Total no of persons employed by the entity
- Total initial investment by the entity
- District where the entity is situated
Click on declaration check box and submit
(Note: Before submission of form please check the details once)
5. After submission you will receive an OTP for submission of form- enter OTP and click on final submit
6. After submission it will redirect to Udyog Aadhaar memorandum page as below:
7. Below the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum you will find button for generating Udyog Aadhaar Certificate. Click on it and generate Udyog Aadhaar Certifcate:
8. After clicking on the generate Certificate button it will generate the Udyog Aadhaar Card
If you need professional help in getting Udyog Aadhaar do write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Click Here to Subscribe to Service Online
Can you Register Udyog Aadhaar Registration Online with out Aadhaar Number?
An applicant or the authorised signatory who is not yet enrolled for Aadhaar shall have to apply for Aadhaar enrolment and in case he or she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of the Aadhaar Act such individual may visit any Aadhaar enrolment centre to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
Provided that till the time Aadhaar is assigned to the individual, UAM registration shall be filed by the concerned DIC or MSME-DI on behalf of such enterprise, subject to the production of the following documents as alternative and viable means of identification.
(a) (i) If he has enrolled, his Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip; or
(ii) A copy of his request made for Aadhaar enrolment,
(b) Any of the following documents, namely:-
Bank photo passbook; or voter ID Card; or passport; or driving license; or PAN card; or employee photo identity card issued by the Government.
You must be logged in to post a comment.