Now you can download Auto-populated Form GSTR 3B in PDF format from October 2020
1. GSTN has earlier introduced Form GSTR-2B, a static statement with details of ITC available for a tax period, for the benefit of taxpayers. GSTR-2B is an auto-drafted Input Tax Credit (ITC) statement generated for every recipient, on the basis of the information furnished by their suppliers, in their respective Form GSTR-1 & 5 and Form GSTR-6 filed by ISD. Click here for details https://www.gst.gov.in/newsandupdates/read/396 .
2. GSTN has also introduced a facility to download pdf statement to taxpayers, who are filing monthly GSTR-1 statement, with system computed values of Table 3 of Form GSTR-3B. This PDF will be prepared on the basis of the values reported by them, in their GSTR-1 statement, for the said tax period. Click here for details https://www.gst.gov.in/newsandupdates/read/398 .
3. In continuation of the return linkage project, GSTN has now introduced auto-populated Form GSTR-3B in PDF format, for benefit of the taxpayers. The auto-populated PDF of Form GSTR-3B will consist of:-
- Liabilities in Table 3.1(a, b, c and e) and Table 3.2 from Form GSTR-1
- Liability in Table 3.1(d) and Input Tax Credit (ITC) in Table 4 from auto-drafted ITC Statement from Form GSTR-2B.
4. This facility is made available in Form GSTR 3B dashboard from October 2020 tax period onwards.
5. This facility will become available for taxpayers who are registered as Normal taxpayer, SEZ Developer, SEZ unit and casual taxpayer.
6. The system generated PDF will be made available on GSTR-3B dashboard. Taxpayers will be able to access their Form GSTR-3B (PDF) through: Login to GST Portal > Returns Dashboard > Select Return period > GSTR-3B> System Generated 3B.
You must be logged in to post a comment.