After formation of Trust the trust acquires exemption of income tax of the Trust/ Organization under Section 12AB registration in accordance to the Income tax Act. Similarly under 80G the donors can avail exemption of income in forms of donations as prescribed by law under the income tax act. After acquiring the 12AB certification the Trust is to register for 80G Certification so as to avail the exemption benefit to its Donors thereby encouraging more contributions
Following are the List of Documents Required for Certificate U/S 80G
- Duly filled in form No. 10G in Duplicate.
- Trust’s PAN.
- Certified copy of Trust Deed/ Memorandum of Association by Charity Commissioner/ ROC.
- Certified copy of Charity Commission’s Certificate/ Certificate of incorporation of Company by Charity Commissioner/ ROC.
- Trustee’s PAN, Name and Address.
- Certificate u/s 12AA of the I.T. Act.
- Activity Proof.
- Bank Account proof.
- Address proof.
- List of Donors.
- Copies of Return of income for the last three years with Audited Accounts.
- Any other proof in support of Activities carried out by the Trust.
We at Faceless Compliance ensure that a dedicated Compliance Manager is assigned for you. All you need to do is upload the relevant details and documents mentioned in Dashboard and our Compliance Manager will do the rest.
At any point of time if you need any help our dedicated Compliance Manager will help you with all related queries, which you can even post it in your dashboard.
Our professional fees for 80G registration and consultation is Rs 15,000/- which you can pay online.