SEBI relaxes various compliance for Companies due to Covid-19 pandemic
Additional relaxation in relation to compliance with certain provisions of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015 – Covid-19 pandemic
SEBI has issued Circular providing relaxation of the following
1) Dispensed with the printing and despatch of annual reports to shareholders.
2) Requirement of proxy for general meetings, is dispensed with temporarily, in case of meetings held through electronic mode only.
3) Requirement of dividend warrants/cheques will apply upon normalization of postal services.
4) Relaxation from publication of advertisements in the newspapers: In view of the continuing lockdown and the resultant bottlenecks relating to print versions of newspapers, the aforesaid exemptions from publication of advertisements in newspapers are extended for all events scheduled till June 30, 2020.
5) Relaxation from publishing quarterly consolidated financial results under regulation 33(3)(b) of the LODR for certain categories of listed entities
SEBI/HO/CFD/CMD1/CIR/P/2020/79 May 12, 2020
Read the Detail Circular from below PDF file of 3 PagesSEBI-LISTING-OBLIFATION-CIRCULAR-12-MAY-2020